1. I’m in the middle of reading Still Alice and it is so good and SO SAD. I can’t even imagine getting Early Onset Alzheimers, or being a family member of someone with the disease. I’ll have to see the movie after I finish the book – haha maybe alone. There will probably be tears.
2. I am looking for women who want to participate in my next 21 Day Accountability Group!!! You’d need to sign up in the next few days to get your challenge pack in time, so email me or leave a comment if you want to join! As my more frequent readers know, these accountability groups have made a huge difference in not only my exercise consistency and my nutrition, but even more so in my personal confidence and the general positivity I have in life. I’d love to chat with you to see if this is the right thing for you! The more of you that join the greater this community will be! It’s so nice to have women to commiserate with and celebrate with who just get you!
3. Speaking of, my Beachbody team, led by Anna (middle of picture), is called Team Inspire Joy! A few of us were able to get together last night for dinner at an Asian restaurant (haha ALL types of Asian food) and it was SO NICE to just talk and talk and talk with women you have so much in common with, especially when you met them through Instagram! Haha.
4. I’ve had a couple early morning appointments which has given me the opportunity (haha – positive spin) to power walk to work in the morning. I miss walking around the riverfront – come on spring!
5. Speaking of Spring (so many great transitions) this weekend is Daylight Savings Time!!! Although it’s my least favorite since we lose an hour of the weekend… I will be very happy for MORE LIGHT!
6. So I mentioned the whole Match.com thing a couple weeks ago (which, by the way, has been way more fun with several of my friends doing it too since we can talk about it and share funny stories/pictures…) but I’m debating what to share on here and what not to share… The life of a blogger. I feel like you guys are all my friends so I just want to talk about everything, but at the same time this is on the internet. For anyone to see. Eeehhhhh. It’s hard!
7. Speaking of on the internet for everyone to see, I take these pictures of myself to send in texts to friends thinking I’ll never put them on the blog. Then comes Thursday and I’m like, who cares!? Haha – me, freezing cold, with my NEW FLUFFY duvet! Everything is white and makes me feel like I’m in a hotel – and I love it.
8. Have a great Thursday!
What does your bedding look like?
What do you think about accountability/support groups? Is that your thing?