1. YAY FOR THURSDAY!!! I’m getting a sorta short week in that I’m leaving work tomorrow at 2pm! My church is a satellite location for a big Women’s Ministry conference called the IF Gathering, which will go late into Friday night and all day Saturday. It sounds loooong but I know it will be an amazing experience for me.
2. Anyone else?
3. I am still totally in love with the strength training program I’m doing, Hammer & Chisel. I’m on week FIVE of eight weeks and I still never get bored. This week has been a struggle to get going in the morning, but at least I have these workouts to enjoy once I get started!
4. I think Molly is ready for motherhood. I got her this stuffed log full of little squirrels (chipmunks?) for Christmas and I’ve been informed that she is carrying the little creatures around gently and snuggling with them. She is such a weird dog. Love her.
5. While cleaning out some of my things, I came across this headband that I got at my very FIRST healthy living blogger conference! Now I’m wearing it all the time
6. I have had an old camp song stuck in my head for weeks. It’s such a weird song too… “C, that’s the way it begins, H, I’m the second letter in, oh I, I am the third…” until you spell CHICKEN. CHICKEN! Doesn’t even make sense. But there it is.
7. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, but next week I to help a group of women dig deep into how we feel about ourselves. Join me for my FREE 5-Day Self-Love Workshop, next week from Feb 8th-12th. You’ll get:
+ Daily emails with motivation, positivity, personal stories, “homework,” and journal prompts to get your mind whirring
+ One on one email coaching with me
+ A private facebook group of women going through the same experience, where you can open up, chat and get support
+ A free printable mantra page to keep as a background or print and hang up in your home.
Are you in? Leave your email in the comments or email me at email@example.com. I can’t wait to work with you!
8. Happy Thursday!!!
Do your pets do anything weird?
Want to join my workshop next week?! YOU KNOW YOU DO! <3