March 12, 2012 by Katie
Hello from Colorado Springs! I hope you all had a great weekend, I sure did!
Sorry I was completely MIA, but I had no wifi service while I was in South Carolina for my friend’s wedding, and honestly, it was pretty nice! I had a great time just relaxing and hanging out with my friends. Yesterday was a pretty long day with my flights being delayed 3 and a half hours and then getting to our house in Colorado after midnight, but I’m glad to finally be here!
I’ll get a re-cap of the weekend, my long run and Best Body Bootcamp to you tomorrow, but I thought today I would leave you with my favorite things on pinterest! Haha don’t worry, I don’t spend TOO much time on the site. I just love sharing some of the things I see!
Germany, somewhere I’d love to go!
Happy… Half Birthday to me?
Saw this from Ashley’s pinterest page. Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal!
Asparagus guacamole from Chocolate Covered Katie! I love asparagus…
All the pancake shapes I could make…
I’d also love to go to Philadelphia!
I love this last quote. Sometimes the bad things come to remind us of all the amazing things we should be grateful for in our lives!
I am grateful for:
- My family and how nice they are to fly me to CO to spend the week with them, or to take care of Neville!
- My friends and the ability to travel all the way to SC to celebrate with some of them!
- The fact that I can go to law school without working a job as well.
- The fact that I can run, despite my stupid foot.
- The Internet! and all the amazing ideas I get, people I stay connected with, and people that I meet through this blog! Thank you for reading!
What are you grateful for?
Where is somewhere that you’d love to visit?