Hey everyone! It’s almost the weekend!!! Anyone feeling it yet? Haha I’m counting down the days until finals are over! Booked my flight home for after finals already – I can’t wait for some R&R when the semester is over! But I can’t get ahead of myself, I’m all about trying to take things day to day!
And speaking of day to day, here are some of my “Thursday Thoughts,” mostly from my pinterest boards! I had to try and explain pinterest to a guy friend of mine, and basically I said it was like cutting things you like out of magazines… except on the internet! Right?
1. This made me laugh out loud – but it’s so true! If you’re not lifting weights heavier than what you carry around normally, you’re not doing anything!
2. Turkey! I’ve been dying to travel since… forever. And honestly, I don’t even care if I go to London or Paris or any of the “hot spots.” Ever since I took AP Art History in High School I’ve always wanted to go to Turkey! Random… but gorgeous.
3. I LOVE wearing skinny jeans and big button-up shirts! Is it weird that I try to nonchalantly peruse the men’s sections of stores?
4. So true. So, very true. Everyone remember this!
5. My jaw dropped when I saw this picture, how delicious does this ice cream look? I need an ice cream maker, STAT!
6. Another thing to always remember. I heard a quote from Diane Von Furstenberg the other day that really stuck with me: “The most important relationship you have in your life is the relationship you have with yourself because, no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself.” – DVF.
7. So you know how I’m trying out some different and savory breakfasts? This looks so good! If only I would remember to take the time to roast my tomatoes! This would even be an awesome lunch or dinner option.
8. Something I’ve been thinking about a lot right now – what do I want to do with my life and what kind of risks should I take to get there? I’m a plan-follower, but sometimes I need to just go for it!
9. Alright, who’s free this weekend to watch Harry Potter and do this workout? I LOVE this and just died! Whoever came up with this is a genius and has stolen my heart. I don’t mention HP much on the blog, but I’ve been reading the books since I was 11 and I’m a Harry Potter FREAK. Love. Love. Love. P.S. Still waiting for my letter to arrive… I think it was lost in the mail for the past 13 years.
10. Last, but not least, here is how I want you all to embrace the day:
Because you are AWESOME! Remember that. Take a moment today to write down some of the things that are great about you, and some things you are thankful for. And them smile, and run like the wind! Haha this picture just makes me smile!
Where is somewhere non-traditional that you’d like to travel?
What’s something amazing about you? Come on, brag!!!