I Went For It…

5:12 pm

5:53 pm

6:07 pm

6:07:28 pm

6:08 pm

6:30 pm

All of this = Katie gets free frozen yogurt once a week for a year = happiness.

I DID IT!!!!! Crazy, yes, but I did it!

Have you ever waited in line outside for hours for something? This was my first time!

What’s something crazy yet successful you’ve done?

1. wow! that is so awesome! I’d be using that every week! Congrats!

2. Jasmine says:

oh my gosh I really wanted to go do this! but I was at school til 4 :/. Enjoy the froyo!!!

3. Oh my gosh!!! That is awesome!

4. Ohmygosh……………………….this is my dream come true. Honestly, thinking about getting free froyo for a year actually makes me more excited than when I think about winning the lottery. I know you will enjoy it to it’s fullest :D those mini reese’s pieces look good!

• mini reeses pieces are my new favorite topping! Haha and technically I’d rather win the lottery so I can pay back student loans, but this is a pretty close second. And half isn’t taken away in taxes… haha

5. woohoo!! you lucky lady! that’s awesome!! :)

6. WOWWOWOWOWOWOW! So lucky!

7. Good for you! Frozen yogurt for a year sounds amazing!

8. Bahahahhaha! I love it!

9. That’s so cool! Once I waited in line for hours for tickets to see The Fray.

10. Anonymous says:

Way to go!!! Will you take us there if we come to visit?

11. kaitwatts says:

That’s awesome! We don’t even have an ice cream place in town. I would die for a yogurt.

12. Lauren says:

Forever Yogurt is my fave self serve in Chicago. On facebook I saw that they were doing this. I love that you managed to be in the first 50!!

13. I would totally wait in line like that for yoghurt! Only time I’ve waited like that was for my favourite bands album being released back when I was 16!

14. Marty R. says:

Wow, Katie, that is extremely cool. I have never done anything like that. Know you will be happy you did it every week!!

15. now that is something definitely worth waiting in line for!!!

16. OHHHH My goodness!!!! YOU are MY kind of gal!! That is AMAZING! GO you :)

Now, do you want to send me some of that goodnes?! heh

17. No way! That is awesome!!!

18. BaileyA says:

Way to go, girl! I’m jealin’ like a felon over here!

19. commitcomplete says:

This is AMAZING! Enjoy…you worked hard for it :)

20. I think I’d die if I won this! haha

21. Say what!!!!! I am so jealous that I is some awesomeness right there! You derserve it though! Enjoy!! :)

22. wow this is awesome, I would wait a few hours as well if I get free yogurt once a week for a year!!!

23. Oh my gosh! Yum. I’m so jealous :o) My fav is coconut. What is yours? Do you always do different variations?

24. My sister and I once waited for about 3 hours in the freezing cold to try a famous NY pizzeria. To our surprise, it was well worth the wait!

I also wait for hours to see Glen Hansard the love of my life. That moment was painful yet priceless!

Eat Live Move: Intuitive Eating from A to Z

25. Courtney says:

OMG I am so jealous! That is AWESOME!!!