April 19, 2012 by Katie
Okay, so it’s not really Friday, but since I don’t have class tomorrow, I’m just going to pretend. Although if it were really Friday then this would be a new week on my free froyo for a year! But, alas, I have to wait until at least the “real” Friday to use that… rude. Anyway, since it’s really Thursday that means it’s time for some Thursday Thoughts! Waaaay too many things rolling around in my head. Which is shocking since it seems to be mostly filled with worrying about school and arbitration clauses… don’t ask.
1. I have my Chobani Champions!!! I won a giveaway from Lindsay’s List a while back and just got my yogurt! No, I’m not a child, but I can still enjoy Champions! The two flavors I got were orange vanilla and chocolate chunks! They are both pretty good, and are a nice little snack. I used the chocolate in my overnight oats this week and the pieces of chocolate were so necessary Monday morning.
I dug into one immediately upon their arrival! So good!
2. Done and done. Anyone else? IMMEDIATELY upon entering my apartment (unless I am already wearing sweats) I change into comfy clothes. And then I can’t ever leave again. Oops.
3. Ummm… Strawberry Coconut Cake? Who’s making me a gluten free version for after my last final (May 5th – I’ll be expecting it around 6pm).
4. There is a hole in the road. Do you see this?!?!? The sidewalk was being fixed so I had to walk into the street to get around it, and saw this hole! There was a plant down in there! Come on, Chicago. Let’s get on this…
5. I was flipping back through old phone photos and decided to find the first photo I ever took with my iPhone.
Yep. That’s it. Don’t worry, I won’t reveal your identity, Miss boxer shorts…
6. This is a great quote to remember. Someone you come across might just be having a bad day, so keep up your good attitude! And if they happen to look like a student, be super nice… finals are approaching.
7. My friend, Bailey, bought her own domain for her blog yesterday! Head on over to the Fit Philanthropist and congratulate her!!!!
8. If someone gave you $1000 and you had to spend it now, what would you do with it? I would travel to visit friends!!! Haha spent some time thinking about and chatting about that this morning! I need to go to San Diego, Colorado, Utah and even Boston for the Healthy Living Summit! I would have said buy fro yo, but I get that for free now…
What’s on your mind? I’d love to hear!