Hey everyone! So I’m two days down and two days left with my internship this week! I’m hoping that I get used to this schedule… I’m already feeling horribly overwhelmed at the fact that my weeks will be completely filled with work, and waking up at 5am to get in a workout… For those of you who work full time office jobs, how do you do this?!? I really really hope I get used to it, or I’ll be finding something else to do with my life… lol we’ll see! It’s only been two days!
So Thursday Thoughts this week is a little all over the place. Oh wait, it’s always all over the place. Haha although many less items from Pinterest this week since I’ve had zero time to be on it!
1. SO TRUE. This is how I feel with some of my best friends. No matter how long we’re separated it’s like we were never apart!
2. I have this giant map of the US on my wall at work. Perhaps to replace the fact that there’s no window? Anyway, I LOVE maps. I’m a map freak. Every time I get any assignment, I figure out where the town is on the map. Or I just stare at the map. I love it.
3. I am officially craving pizza. Does this not look delicious?! It’s a recipe for healthier pizza!
4. I’ve been there two days and have already started stashing candies in my drawer, both from different countries. The box are rice candies from Japan. Growing up, my best friend’s mom’s side of the family was from Japan so I was exposed to a lot of Japanese things, including these candies. SO GOOD! And The others are French bon bons! (candy). My favorite French teacher, who I had for several years, used to give these to me for my birthday!
5. Strawberry Froyo Peanut Butter Cups? Um, yes please!
6. I am currently reading Jodi Picoult’s book, Sing You Home, on my commute to and from work. I’ve read almost every one of her books, but it’s been a while. I forgot how much I liked her work!
7. What’s your favorite lunch to pack?! I need ideas!!!
8. I forgot to show you all these photos from my last morning in Colorado Springs! I went to visit one of the more famous rock structures: The Balancing Rock!
Here’s an old picture (I just love the cars, you can barely see the rock…)
And here’s mine!
Anyone else a fan of maps and geography, or is that just me?
Every read every book by a single author?