June 7, 2012 by Katie
Hey everyone!!! It’s THURSDAY! Which means that it is almost FRIDAY!!!! Yayyyy!!! Haha honestly I felt like today was Thursday all day. That’s what you get for starting your job on a 4 day week… Ahhhhh. Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving my internship. It’s just that I finish lunch around 12, and have 5 hours left with nothing to break it up. I’m really hoping I get asked along to a meeting or two today or tomorrow. It would be so nice to get away from my desk just for a bit!
Well, another Thursday means another round of Thursday Thoughts! Per usual they are all over the place! Some from my brain and some from this weekend’s limited pinterest browsing.
- How cool is this key!? If I actually had the ambition to do this, I would so cover my keys in glitter! Anyone want to do it for me?
2. I’m pretty sure the lawyer I share my office with must think I’m crazy. I drink insane amounts of water and am constantly leaving to fill up my water bottle or use the restroom. If I time it to do all that in one trip, rather than going at different times, I feel like I’ve succeeded at something…
3. I signed up for the Chicago Rock N Roll Half Marathon!!!! They had a $20 special yesterday for National Running Day so I decided to go for it! I wanted to do a half sometime in July/August anyway for my training, and I’m excited to be doing a Rock N Roll Race after hearing so much about them! Who’s doing it with me!??
4. Another DIY project! I love sampling different kinds of cheese (thanks to my mother’s upbringing, I spent more time in Better Cheddar than I’d care to share) and this would be a great way to remember which is which!
5. Tomorrow is a VERY SPECIAL birthday. Can anyone guess whose it is?
6. Yesterday I went on a 4 mile run before work and for part of it I wound through the zoo. The polar bear was out PLAYING. Yes, PLAYING. It was probably one of the coolest things I’ve seen. Here’s a video of a just a snippet. He was so ridiculously cool. And cute.
7. I really want to run a race in Alaska now! I spend way too much time looking at that map… Actually, I already have the goal of going to all 50 states (I’ve been to 30!), maybe I should do a race in all 50 states!
8. This is something I’m really working on! I see other women and think, if I were just that thin, or just that good of a runner, or just that smart or successful, then I would be so happy! But those things don’t make you happy, YOU decide to be happy.
Are you a fan of sampling cheeses?
Do you find yourself putting others on a pedestal and comparing yourself?