June 14, 2012 by Katie
Happy Thursday everyone! I’m pretty excited about today because I have a HALF DAY at work!!! Haha remember back when you were little and had random half days at school? I loved those days, we got nothing done! Well today my supervisor and some other people from my office are going to a baseball game! It was so sweet of my supervisor to invite me, and I’m excited to get to know some of these people outside the office!
I hope you all also have a great Thursday! And to help, I’ll leave you with some Thursday Thoughts:
1. How cool is this? She made raw ravioli with beets! Very pretty, although I’m not sure how well it would stay together…
2. Hahahahaha I saw this and loved it. I HATE burpees with a passion. I’d rather run 10 miles than do an hour of a bootcamp workout any day. It’s just not my kind of activity…
3. I’ve been using a pedometer! I got it ages ago and forgot about it. I’m a big numbers person so I thought it would be fun to see how far I walk in a day. Although I keep forgetting to wear it, or I’ll wear something at work where it would be super obvious to see… I try and make it consistent so rather than putting it on right when I get up (since some days I run), I put it on as I’m leaving my apartment for work. So far here’s what I’ve gotten:
June 7th – 2.49 miles (forgot to write down steps)
June 11th – 2.22 miles, 4716 steps
June 12th – 3.39 miles, 7186 steps (walked a mile to Whole Foods this day)
June 13th – 2.45 miles, 5189 steps
I really like doing this because it reminds me to get up and move rather than just sit at my desk all day!
4. How adorable is this dress? Like a a 4th of July party or summer picnic? Although all those pleats probably wouldn’t be flattering on my body type. But still, a girl can dream.
Just clicked on the picture to see where you can buy it… It’s a children’s dress. Really!?!? I would so wear this.
5. HAHAHAHAHA Omg, story of my life!!! This happens way too often. My closet becomes a war zone in the morning.
6. I’ve decided I need a race “sponsor.” No, I don’t come anywhere near placing, but there are soooo many races I want to do, but I just don’t have $35 or $80 here and there to spend on a fun race! Ahhhhhh. One day. Haha, one day I will have a job that actually pays me money.
7. I love these quick workouts that you can do right when you wake up, or before dinner or something. Now if only I knew what a Russian Twist was…
8. How delicious does this spanish potato omelette look? ahhhhh I want to eat it now. For breakfast. Who is going to come make it for me?
9. Here is a GROWN UP dress that I also thought was really cute, I love the color! Although personally I’d add an inch or two to that hemline… haha I can see a wardrobe malfunction happening there. I also wouldn’t make that face the model is making…
10. And now, to send you on your way:
Oh, and one last quick announcement: I’M GOING TO THE HEALTHY LIVING SUMMIT!!!! Who else is going?!?
Do you ever see children’s clothes that you would totally wear if it came in your size?
Who else destroys their closet/room while trying to find something to wear?