July 26, 2012 by Katie
Hey everyone! Happy Thursday! I hope you are all having a good week, only two days left until the weekend! I’m excited for today (okay, to get through today) because I get to see this amazing woman tonight! I’m sure you could have guessed it; today is another round of Thursday Thoughts! I have a lot of interesting ones this week, and only the last is pinterest inspired!
1. When I was at Trader Joe’s on Saturday I saw that they are FINALLY carrying Chia seeds! The bag was actually pretty small, so I’m not sure if it’s really that good of a deal, but it’s a great way for those of you who haven’t tried Chia seeds to get them without spending $13 on a larger bag.
2. I miss waking up to this:
3. I have been obsessed with protein ice cream and making various flavors. This one had PB2 powder and cocoa powder in it – BEST FLAVOR YET! Soooo good! Definitely tasted both the peanut butter and the chocolate! I also learned from Laura that you can use water instead of milk and it turns out the same (and is CHEAPER! I was going through milk too fast!)
4. Last Friday there was NO ONE in my office. Seriously. One person out of the 12 lawyer section I work in was there… So I made a standing desk for a while. It was good entertainment.
5. I am obsessed with this book. It finally became available at the library and I cannot stop reading it!!!! Seriously, what is this annoying place I have to go to during the day called an “internship” when I should be reading non-stop!?!?
7. Molly loves to “hunt” bunnies. By “hunt” I mean stare at them intently for 10 minutes. I gave up trying to pull her away and just sat down next to her.
8. Zucchini oatmeal rocks. I made my regular apple pie oats, but instead of putting in chopped apple, I put in zucchini! It’s best to grate the zucchini, but I had spiralized my zucchini to make zucchini pasta but discovered the zucchini was a bit too old for that and didn’t hold a good pasta shape. So I put it in my oatmeal and added in some walnuts as well! Zucchini Bread Oats!
9. You all are amazing. Seriously. The comments and e-mails that I get from readers mean the world to me. I made this blog to connect to anyone who might relate to me and parts of my life, but I had no idea how many women would appreciate my writing.
What is your favorite thing to wake up to?
Do you stand or sit at work?