August 23, 2012 by Katie
HAPPY THURSDAY! Haha I’m sure you’re all very glad the weekend is near, however I’m freaking out! I have a million things to do and I’m running out of days to do it! I am excited though because I’ve got some Girls on the Run stuff to do on Saturday, and Blogger Bookclub on Sunday! And no need to worry about the first day of school: I only have one class! Haha. But while I’m kicking my To Do list’s butt, here are some Thursday Thoughts!
1. At first when I realized I’d be in Chicago with nothing to do for a week before school started, I had no idea what I was going to do. Now I feel like I need 3 weeks. My To-Do list is insane. I spent 4 hours cleaning my kitchen Wednesday morning and still didn’t finish…
2. I loved Lindsay’s post on not judging other bloggers, but working on yourself. It’s definitely something I was thinking about a lot after Healthy Living Summit, but she is so right! We aren’t here to judge others, we here to just be the best person we can be!
3. Who’s excited for the first day of school!?!?! Haha year 7 of upper-level education (and year 23 of school in general), here we go!
4. I finally got to catch up with this lovely lady after all my travels, and I hope to be seeing this one sometime soon now that I’m back in Chicago! I’ll say it again and again, what I love about blogging is all the friends I make! And I definitely miss all my new friends from HLS!
5. Ummmm, what happened to Hey Runner Girl!?!?! There hasn’t been a new picture since JUNE! I need me some Ryan Gosling and running!
6. Just in case you were worried (and I KNOW you were!) you can still donate to my Girls On The Run Solemate fundraising for the Chicago Marathon!
7. My new favorite song is “whistle” by Flo Rida. It’s so inappropriate and I can never sing it out loud in public, but it’s so CATCHY. So catchy…
8. If you’re a Harry Potter fan with obscene amounts of free time, you should check out Pottermore. They are releasing each book one at a time and the second one came out a couple weeks ago! I will be doing that today…
p.s. I got placed in Gryffindor. Duh.
9. Molly wanted to show you all her “wiggle.” This is what she does when she has so much excitement she cannot contain it! Please ignore my commentary….
Do you find yourself judging others too often?
Does your pet do anything funny?