Hey everyone! How’s the week going!?! I’m excited about today: although it’s my looongest day at school (4 classes, 10:40am – 7:25pm which isn’t even super long) it is the last day of the week for me!!! Wooohoooo for graduate teachers never scheduling their classes on Fridays! But don’t feel too bad, I have a feeling I’ll be spending plenty of the day reading for next week. This week was horribly overwhelming because 1) I didn’t have all my books to get the reading done and 2) well, I was still in summer mode and just didn’t’ want to. Oops. Gotta kick it into gear this weekend.
Oh, but do be jealous of who I may go visit tomorrow:
And be jealous that I got to hang out with her and my brother for a bit while I picked up some of my school books that I had shipped to his apartment. She’s fantastic. My brother is alright too.
Anyway, I’ll stop jabbering and leave you with this week’s Thursday Thoughts!
1. My Monday was a pretty good day with a good workout, my first class, and some successful shopping. However, when I got home I had this waiting in my mailbox, and my day went from good to super awesome. Thank you Clara!!!!
2. Remember how Molly loves to stare at bunnies? She also loves to stare at birds out the window…
3. I watched the movie “A Little Bit of Heaven” with Kate Hudson on Netflix, half Sunday night and the rest Monday evening. I literally sobbed the whole last half hour. SOBBED. That ugly, I can’t even breath kind of sobbing. Several tissues were necessary.
4. Can we please discuss this Starbucks app?!? How did I not know about this!? You can just scan the app rather than your card! And this sure beats going online to figure out my balance.
5. Part of my kitchen clean up involved putting most of my bulk items in jars. I cut out the nutritional label and taped it on the back of the jar so I’d know what it was! I wanted to use a grease pen and write the name, but I haven’t been able to find one!
6. This is what I think about all the 1Ls all dressed up for class this week:
7. Remember that shirt I bought Monday from Old Navy? Well I want another because it’s insanely comfortable, but I can’t pick a color! What color should I get?!?! (and don’t worry about size, they had all of them in the store, although not on sale…).
8. Um, yes please? Not only is it cute, but it will keep anyone from stealing my iPhone plug in!
9. Because I feel obligated (aka LOVE) to include some sort of Harry Potter reference in my Thursday Thoughts post… (I’ve been listening to the 7th book again while running so it’s fresh in my mind even though most of you have forgotten about HP in your normal lives…).
10. I liked this:
Have a great Thursday!
Okay, seriously. What color shirt?!?!?!?!
What movie have you watched recently? Any criers out there?