February 14, 2013 by Katie
It’s almost Friday!!! Yay!!!! Haha, this has been a stressful school week for me, so I’m so glad it’s Thursday (I have one class Thursday afternoons that requires zero prep-work). Oh, and it’s Valentine’s Day! Haha I actually totally forgot until this morning when I looked at my phone and saw all the V-day related posts. Anyway, let’s get on to today’s Thursday Thoughts, shall we?
1. Yesterday the weather was weirdly nice (sunny and 42) and despite all the things I needed to get done, I had to take advantage. So Molly and I went on a nice long walk. She was pleased:
And a little muddy…
2. I got a tattoo!!!
Just kidding! (Dad, did you just have a heart attack?) I like to draw on my wrist, and I came up with this pretty one while I was “reading” for school…
3. I was flipping through a magazine (this is a rare occasion – I have a whole pile of them by my desk that I haven’t opened), and I loved this quote from Keira Knightly.
4. I stopped listening to Jillian Michaels podcasts over the winter break, so over the past week I’ve been listening to them non-stop, I can’t get enough! Sadly I caught up yesterday, so I’m all out…
5. Don’t ask me why, but I was looking at Kelsey’s twitter, and I almost burst out laughing when I saw the collection of her recent photos:
6. I cannot for the life of me remember which blogger shared this, but if you’re a Bachelor fan, you’ve got to check out Sean’s Sister’s blog, where you get some behind the scenes info!
7. I saw a tutorial on Lindsay’s blog for how to make a workout tank top and now I want to do it! Although I might google a few other ways to do it since I think a different back would be more flattering on me.
8. Neville wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentines Day!
Yes, I spent way too much time on that…
And to all of you single ladies (and guys) out there – share your love with your friends, your family, but most importantly, yourself!
Do you have a tattoo?
What’s your favorite thing to do in randomly nice weather?
Any V-day Plans?