Happy Thursday! I thought we’d take a break from Europe recap posts for a little Thursday Thoughts!
1. A friend of mine from Kansas City has started a new company called MADI, which stands for Make A Difference Intimate Apparel. Haley, the founder, learned that underwear is the most needed and under-donated item of clothing in the US. She started MADI on a TOMS business style: you buy a pair of underwear, they donate one to a woman’s shelter.
2. If you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed a lot of photos about my Tone It Up workouts. I’ve joined the Tone It Up team because I started doing some of their free workouts from the Bikini Series and loved that I could do them in my apartment in the morning (and sleep in)! I’ll be sure to keep you updated on how I like the whole program!
3. One thing I love about Tone It Up? Even if you workout in the evening, it encourages you to get up and move for 30 minutes in the morning. I’ve loved the motivation to walk to the lakefront in the morning when it’s so calm and peaceful.
4. Is this the longest week every to anyone else? All day yesterday I thought it was Thursday. The long weekend made me feel like it should always be the weekend!
5. On Monday I went on a long with with a friend and we did part of it through the zoo. I forgot how much I love walking through there!
6. Although I love the zoo, at the same time it makes me kind of sad for the animals… Bittersweet, I guess?
7. A new Organic Juice and Smoothie Bar just opened up near my apartment and I finally went in there to check it out. Although pricey, as all juice bars are, I loved their selection and they were so helpful and enthusiastic about explaining their business and the products.
Definitely check out City Harvest Café if you’re ever in the Lakeview area!
8. Have a wonderful Thursday!
Do you like getting outside in the morning?
What do you think about MADI?
What color are you running shoes? (as you can see, mine are bright blue!)