1. Hey friends! How are you today!? I’m a little rough this morning… I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t stop debating whether or not to go to Beachbody Summit this year. I already bought my ticket and my hotel, but I haven’t paid for travel yet. Of course, that price just keeps going up and up, which is making this decision harder and harder! Neither option is a 100% good choice so I’m really struggling but also need to decide ASAP! BAH.
Edited: Ticket purchased!!! Hopefully I sleep well tonight…
2. In more fun news, our first grade gets chicken eggs from 4-H every year to learn about how to incubate eggs and how they hatch and become baby chicks. Guess what? They just hatched! I got to see them in the process but here’s a picture of them all cute and fluffy!
3. This past weekend, I went to Omaha with my friend Maddie! I was surprised that it was a little more “hip” than I anticipated, but it’s definitely SMALL! We had a good time though!
4. The funniest part of our trip was the fact that our Air BnB was directly across the street from a correctional facility… no joke. This was in DOWNTOWN Omaha. We were dying. It’s not a Maddie/Katie trip without something like this happening.
5. One afternoon I saw TWO Harry Potter bumper stickers! Big day.
6. Can we talk about the fact that it’s snowing? We’re supposed to have graduation outdoors on Saturday morning… I have a feeling we’ll be on to plan B.
7. How cute is this!?!
8. Happy Thursday!
Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever stayed?
Do you have stickers on your car?