1. This past weekend I dog sat again! This time I dog sat for a colleague at work and she has a golden retriever. I actually loved staying at her house: they had the most amazing espresso machine, a piano that I played a bit for fun, and a gorgeous backyard. I’m so ready to go back!
2. While I was dog sitting, I spent a lot of time walking around the neighborhood. Not only were there some pretty houses, but the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I took way too many photos!
3. In more weekend news, this upcoming weekend I’m going Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) with my friend! I’ve never done it before, but we’re going to rent paddleboards for an hour at a lake up in the mountains. Wish me luck!
4. My friend, Hannah, posted this shake recipe the other day and it sounds soooooo good! Anyone else?
5. I saw this image on… Facebook? Not sure where I found it but it’s a picture of Barcelona from the sky. Isn’t it pretty?? It’s making me want to travel…
6. If you like reading blogs, please go check out Robyn! I’ve shared some of her posts on here before, but I love this woman despite never even having a conversation with her. She has a beautiful spirit and I love the message she sends to women about health and eating. She also just got married and had the most beautiful wedding! You can find her on The Real Life RD.
7. I have been debating whether or not to get these tennis shoes for YEARS. Yes, years. They aren’t even that expensive, I don’t know why! I have a hard time spending money on certain things and this is one of them. However, we’re pretty casual at work during the summer (I work at a school and not many people are around during the summer) so I thought they’d be fun! Does anyone have them? How do you like them? Comfy?
8. Have a wonderful Thursday!
What’s your favorite pair of sneakers?
If you could travel anywhere in the world next week, where would you go?