1. As you’re reading this, I’m on my way to New Orleans! Most of my team arrived yesterday, but I opted to come in today since all the events start tonight, the flight was cheaper, and I had a lot to get done at work!
2. To be completely honest, I’m a little nervous that I’m going to feel like an outsider during Summit this year. This will be my third time going, but the first time I’m going when I’m not working my Beachbody business and don’t see myself restarting in the near future. Everyone else, on the other hand, is pumped and excited about growing their businesses. So why am I going? For one thing, I already paid for it… but also, I love these girls and want to see them! Hopefully, everything will go well and I won’t feel too awkward…
3. I AM excited that the conference is in New Orleans instead of Nashville this year. While I loved Nashville, it will be fun to mix things up and be somewhere new!
4. Last week I spent about five days in Colorado Springs with my WHOLE family: my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, niece, grandparents, and of course my BFF, Molly. It was so nice to hang out with everyone, have some fun activities, but also do plenty of relaxing. We went on a hike, played golf, watched fireworks, went out to eat a couple times, had lots of Addie (my niece) play time and even took Addie to the pool!
5. Molly had a wonderful time over the Fourth because she got plenty of attention! She did, however, run away… We accidentally left her out back when we went up to see the fireworks and apparently they scared her so she ran for it. Our house is on a golf course, so I spent about 45 minutes walking the course looking for her… in the dark. It was a little spooky but surprisingly relaxing (clearly I wasn’t concerned that she was lost forever). And yes, we found her.
6. Because I took off work last Wednesday after the Fourth, I only had a two day work week. Can’t we do that every week? It was amazing…
7. I got my hair cut! This is the best picture that shows my cut… and yes, I realize to most people it looks exactly the same. But I lost about 3-4 inches and feel a little more like an adult and a little less than one of the High School girls. Perhaps I should cut my hair more than twice a year?
How often do you get your haircut?
How many days would you like the work week to be?
What was your favorite part of your Fourth of July?