1. Happy Thursday!! WHO IS READY FOR FRIDAY? I’ve only worked Tuesday and Wednesday so far this week and it already feesl like today should be Saturday. I went in really early both days, stayed late one day, and then last night I went home for an hour and a half and then came back for an evening event… so it feels like four days. SO READY for the weekend!
2. Speaking of weekends… last weekend, I went to Wine on the Rocks with my friend Maddie. It was really fun!!! A bunch of wineries set up tents and you walked around with a wine glass getting tastes ($50 ticket to get in). Plus there were other vendors giving out food samples and selling various things, a band, and firemen! Well, the firemen weren’t really supposed to be there, but we enjoyed them nevertheless.
3. Also on Saturday, I worked out with friends! Well, virtually, but honestly it was so fun. When you’re used to working out on your own every day, it’s nice to do it with a group of your friends, even when they live all over the country (and Canada!). We’re all doing the same workout program so we were doing the same moves too. We’re starting a new group next week so reach out ASAP if you want to learn more!
4. Remember how I’d been dog sitting for three full weeks? Well, it’s OVER! I get to sleep in MY OWN BED now! I did like living in a bigger house rather than an apartment (more light and space) but I also can sleep through the night without someone jarring me awake by barking, which is a win in my book!
5. If you watch my instagram stories, then you’ve probably seen some of my workouts along with my music! Here’s my current workout playlist (ever-changing):
6. I’ve been doing my own version of a “Miracle Morning,” but I’m about to start reading the actual book by Hal Elrod. Has anyone read it?
7. This weekend is my mom’s birthday and she and my dad are down in Colorado Springs. We’re all going to hang out with my niece, Addie, on Friday (oh, and my brother and sister-in-law…) and then I’m going down to Colorado Springs for the weekend. SO EXCITED! I love that place.
8. Have a great Thursday!!
How is your week going?
What’s your favorite song right now?
Wine or beer? Or something else?