1. Oh hey! I know, my blogging has been sporadic but this month has been the busiest one of the year by far with work and it doesn’t seem to be easing up much! Early mornings and staying late means some things get cut out and that seems to be social media and blogging. Things still in? Reading to relax and getting in my daily morning routine. I’m basically following Hal Elrod’s Miracle Morning but doing it my own way 🙂
2. This past weekend I was technically “working” on Sunday. I had to play in a golf tournament for work but it was a lot of fun! (Different from the golf tournament that I organized). It was the most golf I’d played in years but we did a scramble, which means you each hit your ball and then you pick the best ball and all go to that spot and hit again from there. It saved me from a lot of bad shots! Plus it was a gorgeous day, so no complaining here!
3. The tournament I played in was for an animal shelter called Every Creature Counts. My friend, Maddie, actually got her cat from the shelter so she bought a sign for LaTarian on the course! It was a way to donate to the tournament if you couldn’t participate or just wanted to have them put up a sign of your pet! There were so many cute ones on the course, but obviously, LaTarian was the best-looking cat out there.
4. Another thing I’ve been doing is watching Bachelor in Paradise… I know, I shouldn’t have gotten sucked in but when other things are stressful it’s nice to do something that requires zero thinking. Well, zero thinking other than “She is being ridiculous,” or “Run away from him!” It’s entertaining, what can I say?
5. I just finished reading Women, Food, and God and definitely recommend it! I usually find personal development books hard to get through (I can only read a few pages at a time), but this one flew by and had so many good insights!
6. This is my friend, Seely. Seely is awesome. We had afternoon carpool duty yesterday and got to wear these amazing vests. Be jealous, the middle schoolers were… 7. Guess where I’m going this weekend? CHICAGO! My friend, Sarah, is getting married and I’m so excited for her!!! Her fiance is just the nicest guy and I think they match up pretty well. I mean, he likes her dog so that’s really what matters. I’m only going for a little over a day since almost all of my Chicago friends are actually out of town this weekend! I do get to stay with my friend, Alex, and I am so excited to see her too!
8. Have a great Thursday!
What are you doing this weekend?
Do you play golf?
Are you married? Tell me about your wedding!