On October 24th, 2016, I challenged myself to writing down three new things I’m grateful for every single day. If you want to join me, feel free to leave what you’re grateful for in the comments or link here from your blog <3 xo Katie
Day TWENTY – 11/19/2016
- Tea for when I feel like mixing things up.
- Sunshine to calm me.
- A cozy warm home.
Day NINETEEN – 11/18/2016
- The kind man at the national park who told me all about the history of Florissant.
- Getting to take the time to go see the fossilized redwood trees.
- Having the time and energy to get work done at my favorite coffee shop.
Day EIGHTEEN – 11/17/2016
- Almond milk lattes.
- The first snow of the season.
- Comfy local coffee shops.
Day SEVENTEEN – 11/16/2016
- Having a great chat with Hadley.
- Almost enjoying my workout! Getting better!
- My adorable new phone case!
Day SIXTEEN – 11/15/2016
- Amy Lee for calling me just when I needed it.
- Being able to get in to see my doctor immediately.
- This is weird, but Walmart. I had to walk around to wait for my prescription and it was so relaxing.
Day FIFTEEN – 11/14/2016
- Meeting with my NEW BOSS and feeling excited about my job.
- Having people who are excited for me.
- The ability to give myself grace and forgive myself for bad choices.
Day FOURTEEN – 11/13/2016
- Safe and easy traveling.
- Having the freedom to just rest and relax on Sunday.
- My favorite comfy couch to relax on.
Day THIRTEEN – 11/12/2016
- Ella for being a great hostess.
- Muir woods for calming me down.
- Courtney for being fun and lifting my mood!
Day TWELVE – 11/11/2016
- Julie Parker for making a speech that reignited me passion for being a coach!
- Anna, for being my rock when I was a bit of an emotional mess.
- The opportunity and experience of the Beautiful You Inspiration Day in San Francisco!
Day ELEVEN – 11/10/2016
- That I’m able to go to San Francisco and meet some amazing women.
- My Mom for always listening and making me feel better.
- Sunshine today and having the time to take a short walk.
Missed a few! I give myself permission to mess up and jump back in!
Day TEN – 11/2/2016
- Crisp Fall air and leaves during my walk
- Getting through my morning work without anxiety
- My comfy patagonia 🙂
Day NINE – 11/1/2016
- My family for wanting to give me help and advice.
- Christmas movies
- Easy access to medicine
Day EIGHT – 10/31/2016
- Being able to take a mid-day nap
- Having the opportunity for another interview
- My teammates for being pumped about Core De Force and getting me even more excited!
Day SEVEN – 10/30/2016
- Being 29 years old!
- Birthday brunch with my friends
- Getting to spend time with Alex
Day SIX – 10/29/2016
- Getting to do a live workout with Joel & Jericho
- Recognizing how far I’ve come with social anxiety
- Sarah’s engagement!
Day FIVE – 10/28/2016
- No-chip manicures
- Picking up with friends like I was never gone
- Meeting my friend’s baby!
Day FOUR – 10/27/2016
- My interview going well and being calm!
- The Timothy Study Alex suggested to get me back into God’s word
- Podcasts to teach me things and keep me sane during all the driving I do.
Day THREE – 10/26/2016
- Friends who are praying for me.
- My blog as a platform for my thoughts and creative energy.
- This view:
Day TWO – 10/25/2016
- A brother who loves to give interview advice.
- Caroline for sending me a sweet birthday gift!
- The fact that I have an interview to be nervous FOR!
Day ONE – 10/24/2016
- Chip & Joanna Gaines for being a great example of a Christian marriage.
- How the sun warms the house in the afternoon.
- The fact that I could go for a three-mile run this morning just because I felt like it.