Happy Friday everyone!!! I saw this survey on both Tina and Julie’s blog, so I thought I would join in for an easy Friday read today! And really, who doesn’t want to know more about ME?? Right?? No? Well read anyway, or just answer the questions in the comments so I can learn more about you!
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I’m happiest when… I’m laughing with friends or family.
2. …Especially if it… is because I said something hilarious (which is pretty often…)
3. I’ve always wanted to… be a mom.
4. My family and I… LOVE THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!
5. I was a terrible… athlete. Seriously, I was horrible at every single sport.
6. My first job was… babysitting. Does that count? If not it was shelving books at a research library in KCMO.
7. I could probably eat M&Ms everyday. Every. Single. Day. I was considering pizza as well…
8. I stole… a pack of Double Mint gum. When I was about 4, from a liquor store (yes, I’m a WILD WOMAN). It was gross and I threw it away. Never confessed to my mom.
9. I was born on the same day as… John Adams (president) and Matthew Morrison
10. My all-time favorite film is… Ever After.
11. I do a pretty mean… dance move.
12. I’m still mad… I didn’t study abroad – Same as Julie’s!
13. I met my husband… this one is rude.
14. I always knew I wanted… A HUSBAND. Hahahahaha see what I did there?
15. I’m not afraid to… look awkward. I do it pretty much 24/7 anyway.
16. I make the best… Oatmeal!!!!
17. I have almost no… husbands. HA just kidding. We know the answer isn’t sense of humor! Umm… I have almost no ability to clean. It’s really quite embarrassing…
18. I always cry when… I see other people crying from something awful. Especially in movies or TV… it just gets me.
19. I’m (now) a legal adult, but I will always feel like a child. Yes, I’m 26 but I often look around and think – shouldn’t someone else be in charge of this?? I’m not old enough.
20. I spent 12 years… at the same school. Actually 16 years! I went to the same school from early years (pre-preschool) to 12th grade!
21. I wish my folks… would sell their house! I know, so weird that I WANT them to sell the house that I grew up in! But I know it will make their lives a lot easier once it’s done.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with the same boy everyone else was in love with in my grade and dressing up as Jasmine from Aladdin.
23. I believe if everyone cared more about helping others than themselves, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… slow walkers. You might think this is weird, but if you had to walk the crowded sidewalks of downtown Chicago every day, you’d understand.
25. Whenever Gilmore Girls is on, I’ll watch it.
At 5, I was deeply in love with ___ and _______.
I’m happiest when…
I have almost no…
I’m (now) a _____, but I _____.
or answer any of the above!