1. HAPPY THURSDAY! Thursday = almost Friday = almost the weekend, therefore, Thursday = Almost the WEEKEND! Haha pure math there for ya!
2. Benny Boo boo booo boo booo! Haha I had a GREAT weekend because I got to relax and finally see my friend, Sarah, who I hadn’t seen in over a month (despite the fact that we live in the same building…). And of course I got to hang out with her dog, Bennett, as well. That face.
3. Ever since I started thinking about moving to CO sometime in the future (still whirling around in my brain), I realized how EXPENSIVE moving is! And that I legitimately could NOT afford to do it unless I put things on a credit card… Soooo I’m going into super-budget/money-saving mode. Basically I could afford to pay for a U-Haul. And that’s it. Womp, womp. Working on that… #nonprofitjoblife
4. My coach/sponsor decided she’d pull together some of her coaches to do a June Inspire Joy Challenge (Inspire Joy is our team name). I’ve co-hosted groups since becoming a coach but I am SO EXCITED for this! We’re looking for women who are truly committed to bettering themselves in both health & weight loss, but in personal development as well. IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC!! Can you tell I’m excited?? Haha if you’re interested, comment or email me!
5. My college BFF/sorority twin/basically sister Amy Lee is pregnant and due VERY SOON! She’s my first friend to have a baby and I’m DYING of excitement! They don’t know the gender either, which is making this all that more exciting. Every single time she calls I immediately answer and of course she beings with, “no, I’m not in labor, just on a walk and wanted to chat…” Haha love her. Can’t wait!!
6. I may have mentioned this before but I’m doing a new Beachbody program called Body Beast – it’s a weight-lifting, muscle building program. I have trouble gaining muscle so I decided to take the opportunity to focus on that 100%. So how are the videos? Hilarious. It is so “manly-man” and has me laughing the whole time. Once I got used to that, I’m now really enjoying it and that good-sore feeling the next day knowing I worked hard!
7. Sooo remember how I posted that 2015 summer book list yesterday? Well I already read Redeeming Love since putting that list together and it was AMAZING. I could NOT STOP reading! Now I’m reading as many Francine Rivers books as I can get my hands on. I love that they are stories that I get really into and can’t put the book down, but at the same time I feel like I’m getting in the Word and learning more about my faith as well. #obsessed
8. Have a great Thursday!
Do you have friends with babies? Or your own children? Did they (or you!) wait to find out the gender?
If you could join an accountability group, what would you want to work on in your life?