1. Happy Thursday!!! I am SO EXCITED this morning because my friend from Chicago, Sarah, is coming to hang out with me this afternoon!
2. The shoes on the left are from Forever 21 and I’ve owned them… forever. At least 8 years. They’ve been great shoes. But it was time to replace the poor things, so I got the shoes on the right from Target!
3. One of my best friends from growing up just moved back to Kansas City from San Francisco and since she’s working remotely, it was so fun to get to work side by side with her for the morning at my favorite coffee shop! Luckily she tolerates my selfies 🙂
4. Another friend from Chicago was in town for work this week and when she had some free time we went exploring! We found this adorable shop and now I really want a push pin map to mark all the places I’ve traveled to! Well, the US one… haha the world one might look a little sad.
5. I had an AMAZING call with my team last night where we shared what Beachbody coaching really means to us. These girls get me. 🙂
6. I went on a THREE mile run yesterday! I can’t remember the last time I ran 3 miles! I did have to make quick breathing stops a few times (HILLS), but I did it!
7. Yesterday was a wild one: I also went to a workout class with my Dad! One thing I love about being home is spending some extra time with my parents. Weird, I kinda like hanging out with them now 😉
8. Have a great Thursday!
Do most of your friends all live in the same city?