1. Guess what happens after work tomorrow?!
Major perk to working at a school. One whole FREE week off! I will be spending the week relaxing in Colorado Springs! Haha very different from my college days when I went on a cruise in the Bahamas… #adulting.
2. I finally got up the courage to run in the morning! I had running on my plan for Tuesday and did not have time after work, so I thought I’d give it a try in the morning even though it’s still dark out. Although I didn’t love it… I definitely learned that it wasn’t as scary as I anticipated, as long as I stuck to well-lit areas.
3. Wear sunscreen! Haha yes, I’m throwing in that Public Service Announcement. I went to the dermatologist this past weekend and my skin check was good! But WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN! You’ll thank me later 🙂
4. This past weekend I hung out with these two cuties! I have a profile on Rover.com for dog-sitting to earn some extra money (gotta pay for that ski trip somehow!). These two were so sweet and they’ve already rebooked me for a few weeks from now!
5. With daylight savings, I’m getting to see the sunrises again and I have to say – it’s the ONE good thing about daylight savings!
6. The bad thing, however, is that seeing the sunrise here only makes me miss the view from my apartment in Chicago. It really was the most amazing view and the most beautiful sunrises I’ve seen.
7. Last night my new small group met for the second time and started talking about the book we decided to read: One Way Love by Tullian Tchividjian. I like it so far! And I really like these two women. They’re a mother and a daughter and they’re fun, they’re so nice, and I feel like I’m being welcomed into their family.
8. Have a great Thursday!
Are you a sunscreen fanatic like I am?
Do you ever dog or cat sit for friends or family (or strangers!)?
What are you reading right now?