1. Over the weekend, my friend Maddie had me over for a birthday/Halloween extravaganza and of COURSE we carved pumpkins (and enjoyed copious amounts of puppy chow, per my request). Can you guess which one is mine?!
2. It was a WILD party with Maddie, myself, and this little cutie in attendance. He really added to the Halloween theme!
3. On Monday I was randomly inspired to create a gratitude journal, not just on my own but on the blog as well. You can find it on the menu in a drop down below “blog” and I’ll be updating it every day (or every couple of days at once). I’ve been wanting to add daily gratitude into my routine but I never could make it stick. Since I know accountability is so important, I thought this would be a fun way to stick to my goal AND add some positive vibes into the world.
4. I’ve been obsessed with Jess Lively’s podcast lately. Some girls on my coaching team mentioned how she’s been talking a lot about “flow” and how she’s using it in relation to getting her work done. This sounded just like what I needed so I’ve listened to about 15 episodes in the last week… Just shows you how much time I spend driving these days! But I’m loving it and if it sounds interesting to you, start around episode 148.
5. I am SO EXCITED about the workout program I’m doing in November!! Like PUMPED UP now that my team is all doing it together! If want to learn a little more or do it with us, check out my event page for the launch!
6. This weekend is your LAST CHANCE to join my team’s Meal Planning & Prep Group! It’s a free, week-long facebook group where each day one of us will be sharing one of our BEST tips to help you eat healthier during the week. If you want to join, just click here!
7. Guess where I’m headed bright and early tomorrow morning? CHICAGO!!! To celebrate my birthday, and those of a couple friends, I decided to fly back to Chicago to visit and I couldn’t be more excited! Not only will I get to see a bunch of friends, but I also get to go to a Beachbody event with a bunch of girls from my team! Major win, win! If you want to keep up with my weekend, be sure to follow me on Snapchat under kdubjd or on Instagram!
8. Have a great weekend!
Are you good at meal prep and making food ahead of time for the week?
What are your plans this weekend?
When was the last time you carved a pumpkin?