1. I took my first ballet class on Tuesday and I loooooooved it! If you missed it from last week, I signed up for adult beginner ballet classes. I looooove dancing (preferably when no one is watching) and I’ve always wished I were a ballerina so I decided it was time to live out this lifelong dream. I have a contemporary/ballet style class this morning and another week of classes in my trial.
2. I got to hang out with Addie and Molly on Monday and Tuesday of this week! Although yes, tiring, I LOVED getting to spend all day with Addie! She is just the cutest, especially now that she’s into smiling. I die. We read this book about a hundred times…
3. I’ve been getting a lot of headaches recently and been feeling much more tired than usual. Obviously, I put these into the WebMD symptom checker and came out with 66 possible ailments, including West Nile Virus. That’s definitely it…
4. I love a good non-scale victory. Guess who fits back into a dress she hasn’t worn in years? Looooove this dress <3.
5. I also got my hair cut for the first time since… March? February? Not sure. Either way, see photo above! I finally found someone who can actually cut curly hair AND her name is Katie! Win, win.
6. Did I mention I’ve started Country Heat? This workout is great because people have gotten some SERIOUS results, but it’s fun and doesn’t feel like you’re working out. Perfect for anyone new, needing low impact, or who just wants to do something FUN!
7. I’m running a 7-Day Shakeology Challenge group and sign up ends Tuesday! It’s like a healthy eating tips & tricks Facebook group, but you also get a Shakeology Sampler pack (all the flavors!) so you can test it out and see if you like it! Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested!
8. Have a great Thursday!
Do you like dancing? Would you ever take a dance class or do a dance workout program?
Are you curious about testing out Shakeology?