1. I am running a Free 5-Day Clean Eating Challenge if anyone is interested! It will be run through a Facebook group and you get recipes, a grocery list, meal planning tips, workout ideas PLUS one on one coaching from… ME! Haha who doesn’t want that? Leave a comment or send me an email if you’re interested! (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. So for the past 10 Saturdays I’ve been going to an all-women’s bible study on the book of Philippians at 9am every morning. My small group decided to do this in lieu of actual small group meetings since we’re in a transition phase (a lot of girls are leaving so we’re technically having to “break up,” long story…). Anyhoo – I did NOT WANT TO DO THIS STUDY. I was so adamant, mostly because I felt forced into it and if you try to force me to do anything I can get kinda stubborn. However, I have to say that I’m so sad it’s ending!! I loved it. I knew I would (but wouldn’t admit it) and now it’s over. Sad face
P.S. The book of Philippians is super short and so packed FULL of amazingness. I highly recommend trying a study on it.
3. I’ve mentioned this before but… I think I’m pretty much hilarious. Yep. I’m laughing right now as I type this.
4. It’s official. The bumblebee is my spirit animal. Haha if I had to choose one, and I will. I’ve always loved them (and have stickers of them everywhere…) but now I love them even more. I’m going to be the crazy bumblebee lady that collects things with bumblebees on them. Oh wait, I kinda already am…
5. 9 Days until I fly to Denver to see my BFF Maddie for her birthday and 11 days until… MOLLY REUNION!!!!! I CAN’T HANDLE THE EXCITEMENT.
6. You knew I had to go here. I live in Chicago, all we talk about is weather. WHAT IS THIS!?!?! I am not a happy camper.
7. This week is FLYING by. Where did the time go? Seriously? I feel like I’ve barely gotten anything done and yet I haven’t even had a busy week. WHAT HAPPENED?
8. Have a great Thursday!
What’s your “spirit animal?” PICK NOW!
Do you think you’re funny? Do you think I’m funny..?