1. I am SO EXCITED because in ONE WEEK I’m going to be back in Nashville with my amazing coaching team at Beachbody’s yearly conference! TWELVE of us are able to make it this year and I can’t wait to hang out with all of these amazing women in person. It’s amazing how much a friendship can grow just through talking on the phone or online!
2. Last week I mentioned on Instagram and on my personal Facebook page that I was having a LOT of trouble breathing. It felt like my trachea was tightening up and it took hours to feel better. I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to something in the summer air here (or overly sensitive to any smoke?) but I did manage to have a successful run this week! I just had to take it S L O W and do my sprints at the end instead of the beginning. And lots of walking…
3. Perks of having my mom here? (Other than I like my mom and she’s a human to talk to during the day). Having REAL MEALS! Well, meals I wouldn’t buy for myself. Saturday night we watched Joy (GOOD!) and had bison steak and baked potatoes! We made them healthier by using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
4. I will NEVER get over this place.
5. Have you ever thought about trying Shakeology but are nervous because you don’t know what it tastes like? Well, 1) there’s a 30-Day money-back guarantee… but 2) try a sampler pack! It’s a great way to try out the flavors without a big financial commitment. Shoot me an email if you have questions! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. This past Sunday, my friend Maddie and I went hiking in Evergreen! It wasn’t anything too crazy but it was nice to be in a different area with so many cute little towns! There was also a dog park across the street from where we hiked… I about DIED at all the cute dogs we saw walking to and from our car. Sadly, Maddie informed me it would be creepy to go hang out in the dog park with the dogs and not have brought one of my own… #stalker
7. I’m opening up registration for my August Health & Fitness Accountability Group! We’ll run August 8th – 28th, so check out this page for more details or send me an email at peaceloveandoats@gmailcom if you want to learn more!
8. Have a great Thursday!
Have you ever had bison?
What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently?
Do you have asthma or allergies?