1. Oh hey there! Happy October! Did you know this is the best month of the year? It is! Not only is fall wonderful, but I was BORN this month! right?!
2. I have a new addiction. This app called Word Brain. Seriously, if you don’t have time to waste, don’t get it. But I love the mental challenge!
3. Guess what!? I have a new running buddy! My cousin Allie asked if I’d take her dog, Nora, on a run this week. Isn’t she adorable!? Yep. Pretty cute running buddy.
5. I’m kind of hitting a stalling point with my 100 books in a year goal. I’m at 75, which is pretty much on target, but other things (see #2 above…) keep distracting me. I’m taking a little reading break. Although if you have any AMAZING suggestions, please send them my way!
6. So there’s this app called Dog Monitor where you can set up your computer or iPad and watch your dog. My friend did it for her dog and obviously I synched my phone as well so I could check in on him. It’s pretty wild… *sarcasm*
7. Ehhh nothing else exciting to say this morning. I’ve been “off” the past couple of weeks. Clearly I need ot take my own advice. Blog post forming in my mind… Haha. I know, you’re DYING of anticipation.
8. Have a GREAT Thursday! This was too cute not to share:
Did I just hear a collective “awwww?”
If you have a pet, would you want to watch and see what they do when you’re gone?
Share something YOU’RE thinking about!