1. Uuuuuuuh, can we talk about how I completely missed Thursday Thoughts? I’ve been doing this for years and just, oops, forgot! Sounds about right for this week…
2. This was fun while it lasted… but I can’t talk about it. Too sad.
3. It sounds incredibly weird, but I’ve discovered a new podcast that I’m obsessed with… about murders. Yep, you read that correctly. It’s called My Favorite Murder with two female comedians and is perfect for anyone who finds murder stories fascinating. Yes, sad, but fascinating. And these two women are hilarious.
4. Speaking of murders… I did just order some alarms to install on my doors in my apartment. I’ve always lived in big buildings where I’m one of like 400 units, but now I’m in a building where my doors are exposed to the outside, so it freaks me out a little bit. Plus, I’m listening to a podcast about murders, so that doesn’t help…
5. This past weekend I went to my brother and sister-in-law’s house Friday night so they could go out to dinner, and then I spent all day Saturday there watching my niece while they went skiing. Molly is so funny when it comes to me being around Addie. Anytime I sit down to play with Addie, she inserts herself between the two of us, no matter how little space there actually is… I think she’s feeling a little insecure 😉
6. My hair has gotten reeeeally long, probably because I haven’t gotten it cut since summer… So I’ve got a haircut scheduled for this evening. Cross your fingers that it isn’t a disaster! (8/10 times for me it ends in tears…).
7. This weekend I’m going to the Western Stock Show!!! I haven’t been since I visited Denver four years ago and I LOVE a good rodeo. I’m excited!!
8. Have a great Thursday!
Have you ever been to a rodeo? Do you enjoy them?
How often do you cut your hair?