1. Happy Thursday!!!! I feel like I am counting down the days until next Saturday when my whole family comes out here for the 4th of July! Well, mostly I’m counting down until my brother’s dog and daughter (Molly and Addie, respectively), arrive! I CANNOT WAIT!
2. So I signed up for a half marathon in October… *sigh,* here we go again! For those of you who haven’t been reading forever, I went through quite a distance running phase, doing three halves and a full marathon in a one-year time span. I got sidelined by an IT band injury and after becoming a coach have been much more focused on strength. Welp, I’m hitting the road again to start training and I need to start heading out MUCH earlier because it was HOT!
3. One of my favorite things about being a coach is the amazing women I get to work with. I’ve been participating in a facebook group over the past five weeks for the women in our group who really want to grow their business and feel like we’ve gotten SO much closer through all of our breakthroughs, breakdowns, and fun, quirky moments. If you’re curious about us and what we do join our “Behind the Scenes” preview on Facebook from the 27-29th! Let me know if you’re interested!
4. I just started reading Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert as my next personal development book and I’m FLYING through this one! Really enjoying it so far!
5. This little girl is awesome. Enough said. #dosomethingspecial
6. Sunday night my mom and I went out to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Colorado Springs: Crystal Park Cantina! I always order the exact same thing: one spinach enchilada, one chicken enchilada…
7. I’ve decided to create “Molly Art.” This could totally sell in a gallery, right?
8. Have a great Thursday!
Do you order the exact same thing every time you go to certain restaurants?
Do you run often?