1. I keep forgetting about my Thursday Thoughts post! How hard is this? This is a clear indication of where my brain is at these days. Too many things swirling around up in there for everything.
2. I LOVED this podcast and so needed it. Definitely be open minded (she has studied more Eastern religions and ways of viewing the world) but I really needed to hear what she said. So helpful and insightful!
3. FYI I’ll be doing a Healthy Holidays Challenge and the final sign up date is Nov 23rd! Shoot me an email or leave a comment if you’re at all interested – 3 weeks (Dec 1 – 20th) of support, accountability, one on one coaching from me, Shakeology for your health, meal prep and planning tips, nutrition tips, and a world-class workout program (or you can follow your own!). I wanted to get the word out now so you have some time to ask me questions and think about it! It will be such a fun group and a way to keep your mind of taking care of YOU during a season when we tend to let ourselves go a little too much 😉
4. I went to the kids section of GAP this week with Julie and they have a whole line of Peanuts stuff! It was ADORABLE! Look at this Charlie Brown sweater!!!
5. I’ve started 3 weeks of the 21 Day Fix Extreme (on saaaaaale!) and I’m pretty sure Autumn was trying to murder me. Like 85% percent sure. Hurt so good kind of workout.
6. Did I mention that I’m going to DALLAS this weekend!? I’ll be there with my Team Inspire Joy ladies and I can’t wait to spend the weekend with them, hanging out, chatting, and learning a LOT during the conference’s workshop sessions!
7. For the past two weeks I’ve been doing Blue Apron Meals (got a deal!) and while they’re good, they’re more work than I’m used to! I’ve been enjoying the variety though!
8. Have a great Thursday!
Do you have any trips coming up?
Are you a peanuts fan?
Are you following any kind of workout program through the holidays? Do you have a fitness community?