Hey everyone! Thank you for your general patience with me – it’s been a very busy week at my “real job” since I’m on the fundraising team and our biggest event of the year was yesterday! So that on top of my regular duties has had me a little stretched, but I’m BACK! And ready for Thursday Thoughts… a day late.
1. Did you know last week was the first time I ever missed Thursday Thoughts since I started the series?
2. Last weekend I got to hang out with my dear friend, Bennett. I got this epic photo of him and all his fierceness that I just had to share:
3. I have become a liiiiiittle obsessed with snapchat lately, now that I’ve opened mine up to not just “real life friends” but all of YOU friends! (which is why my name is kdubjd and not anything peace love & oats related). I actually add to my story all the time (although this one was stolen from a friend )
4. If you’ve ever been interested in the 21 Day Fix (or upgraded version: 21 Day Fix Extreme) today is the LAST day that it’s on sale. This program changed the way I view food and exercise and I almost always recommend it to other women. Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat about whether it would be good for you!
5. This is my current favorite song
6. If you’re a woman, you should listen to this podcast episode. No joke. My coach, Anna, sent it to me and I have been passing it along every chance I get. Seriously, take 1 hour out of your day and it could change all the small things you just “deal with” while being female.
7. I’m pretty sure my fitbit fell out of my pocket on the bus yesterday… I told my friend Sarah and she says, “Another one bites the dust.” Amen. This is probably the 5th fitbit I have lost (I buy the small $50 clip on ones). I have a problem. And yet I still want to get another…
8. Have a great Thursday!
What’s your favorite song of the week?
Do you use snapchat? What’s your name!?