1. So I’m just finishing this post this morning and I just had to quit my workout halfway through. I pulled something in my back/neck/shoulder and can’t move without lots of pain. This is uncool. Fix it?
2. I’m a total creeper and at my (new) small group last week I took a photo of the hostess’s books so I could add some to my To Read list on Goodreads…
3. Speaking of books, I’m doing pretty well on my 100 in a year goal! Last night I just finished book #29 and I’m currently at least halfway through three other books that I’m reading for various book club/small group/beachbody reasons. I’m actually surprised! It’s amazing how you get through multiple books at once just by making sure to read 10-20 pages each day for each book.
4. Is anyone else struggling with wanting to buy ALL THE SPRING AND SUMMER CLOTHES? I am. I have this dress in two colors sitting in my check out cart at nordstrom. They keep sending me emails every day reminding me that they’re there…
5. I invented a fabulous new trick. I top my oats with cinnamon and stevia and it forms a layer that tastes like the cinnamon toast my mom used to make me
6. Typical Gchat conversations:
7. When it comes to being a “discount coach” for Shakeology (25% off), I often remind people that if they get three of their friends or family drinking Shakeology, it will pay for theirs each month. Well… This week I was so proud of my hard work when my paycheck for that week paid for Shakeology for that MONTH. Boom. Haha slowly moving up in the world.
8. Have a great Thursday!