1. Hey loves!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and aren’t having too much trouble getting back into the swing of things this week! This is a BIG week for me as I just started a new job yesterday!!! I’m working in fundraising at a private school outside of Denver and am commuting from Colorado Springs right now but looking for somewhere to move in the near future!
3. To actually get Molly to and from Colorado, we drove! It definitely took a little longer since every stop we had to get out and walk around, but she was a very good driving buddy. She slept most of the time and I only got occasional sighs of boredom from her 😉
4. Another road trip adventure: the drive back to Colorado was VERY windy and there were tumbleweeds flying all over the highway. A particularly large one hit the front of my car and knocked off this center metal ring! I’m pretty sure it’s actually plastic… but now I have to figure out how to fix that!
5. Over Thanksgiving weekend I was starting to feel a little burnt out from the boxing workout program that I’ve been doing, so I decided to take two days “off” for other forms of exercise: one day I went on a run with my dad and Molly and the other day I went to a yoga class with my dad! Those two days plus all day yesterday in the car (no workout) has me mentally and physically rested and I’m ready to jump back in! Only 8 more days of this 30-day program! Crazy how time flies! If you want to see some videos from my workouts, check out my Instagram or my Facebook Page!
6. Another great thing from Thanksgiving: I had the chance to see a couple different women that I hadn’t seen in YEARS. It was so nice to catch up with them as if no time had passed. Don’t you love those friends?
7. ONE LAST AWESOME THING: Since I picked up and dropped off Molly, I got to see my niece, Addie, TWICE last week! Haha special treat! Being an aunt is the best 🙂
8. Have a great Thursday!
What was your favorite part about your long weekend?
When was the last time you started a new job? Any advice?