1. My mom and I had Molly to ourselves ALL WEEKEND and I LOVED IT! I miss her! I think she also enjoyed being the star of the show now that she’s a big sister 😉
2. This past weekend I drove up to Castle Rock (a town, not just a rock) and met up with Sierra for an 8-mile run. It was so nice to have someone there with me! I don’t know if I would have survived those hills without her!
3. After almost two years, I finally got new running shoes! By the way, I paid for these with one week’s paycheck from being a Beachbody coach! Now I know you can’t live off of that (yet 😉 ) but having that extra money is vital for me right now! Molly likes them too.
4. I just can’t ever get over this view. If you’ve never been to Colorado Springs (and most people haven’t…) you MUST. It’s gorgeous.
5. My accountability group this month is using an app called My Challenge Tracker and I LOVE IT! It is so motivating to check in every day and try to keep up my streaks! Only ten more days of our Health Bet challenge and then the OCTOBER GROUP STARTS!!! If you’re interested, leave a comment, send me a message, or go ahead and fill out an application!
6. My coach has started offering Zoom calls (like a live meeting) every Sunday morning at 6:30am MDT. I know it seems crazy early for a Sunday but 1) I’m already up and 2) I LOVE getting to connect with my team and get some mentoring in! I am so thankful for finding such a supportive team and community. These gals have my back every step of the way! Now don’t worry, we’re not a “you can’t sit with us” type of group – we would LOVE to have you if this is something you’re interested in! If you could ever imagine yourself coaching, or are curious at all, send me an email (email@example.com) or leave a comment. I’d be happy to answer your questions!
7. Addie and I need these matching jammies. NEED.
8. Have a WONDERFUL Thursday!
What’s on your mind?
Do you own any onesie pajamas?
When was the last time you got new tennis shoes?