1. Happy Thursday, friends! This week is FLYING by for me, probably because I spent most of Tuesday and all of Wednesday driving around and up in the Boulder area visiting friends and family! I ended up going in the first place because Laura was so sweet to include me in her Bachelorette Viewing Party! It was SO fun to watch with other people because they provide such entertaining commentary 🙂
2. I spent Wednesday hanging out with my brother, sister-in-law, Molly (the dog 🙂 ), and my little niece, Addie. Addie was in a fussy mood so she HAD to be held all day, not that I was complaining. I mean look at that little butt. How is everything so much cuter when it’s in a miniature version?
3. I also got in PLENTY of Molly time. She has been used to being the only child, so now that Addie is here she is just DYING for attention. Lucky me, that meant she slept on my bed (and moved around, and stared at me, and breathed in my face) ALL night, haha. But I did take her to the dog park. At one moment I couldn’t find her and then saw her behind a bench, alone. She’s such a weirdo.
4. So moving one more time zone to the west has really thrown me for a loop when it comes to blog posting. I used to try to post by 6:30am central time so people could read before work, but now I’ve learned that I have to get all my posts done the night before if I want to do that… especially since It’s now 8:30am CT time as I’m writing this…
5. I went for a run in the afternoon on Tuesday and it was a BAD idea! It was so hot and my stomach was not thrilled that I had to constantly stop because I thought I was about to die. Turned an intended 3 mile run into a sporatic walk/run/stand around half bent over 2.5 miler… But it was pretty! Haha
6. Diet Cherry Limeade from Sonic… I haven’t had one of these in YEARS, but after I went whitewater rafting this weekend we stopped to get one to cool off and I had forgotten how good they are. Not so healthy with all those chemicals, but man, they are delicious. I had to get another when I headed up to Laura’s house since I knew that with the traffic it would be a 2 hour drive… #addicted
7. Are we friends on snapchat!? If not, we should be! I’m showing more and more of my daily life these days! You can find me at kdubjd. Weird, I know. At first I hadn’t intended it to become a public profile and they won’t let me change it to something like… katiewheeler! Haha
8. Have a great Thursday!
Do you like babies? In general or just particular ones that you have a special connection to?
What’s a treat you like to get every once in a while?