- Ahhhh Thursday! YAY! Haha only two more days, and no after-work activities! Some might see that as boring… I see that as time to get things done AND relax a bit. Speaking of after-work activities, I got to go to the Roof at the Wit to see my friend’s boyfriend play on Tuesday: Chris Buehrle. He’s kinda awesome. And kinda the nicest guy ever.
2. So I love yellow and orange starbursts, BUT I loved the sentiment of this:
3. Can we discuss that I’m wearing slippers this morning? In my non-AC apartment it is now cold enough to wear slippers. In August. Not thrilled.
4. I went on another RUN this weekend! I’m starting to get a little jealous of all my friends who are training for races, so I’m going to try to run at least once a week. I’m following a strength training program that also has interval/cardio workout days so it’s hard to fit in running, but I’ll run instead of those workouts every once in a while. It’s just soooo easy to do a workout at home and it takes SO MUCH LESS TIME!
5. I’m trying out this new stuff called Energize, which is a pre-workout supplement. I’ve only had it for 3 days and I am SO hooked. I’ve felt so much energy in my workouts and haven’t hit a “wall” like I have been recently. Plus it makes me feel like a real athlete, so legit.
6. Another girl on my team posted this in a GroupMe (similar to a group text) that we have going and I loved it. Sparkle. Be You. Be a rainbow unicorn. It’s way more fun
7. I know I’m a Beachbody coach and all, but if you ever just want to chat about your health and nutrition – shoot me a message. I’m here to help you out whether or not you are interested in joining a challenge!
8. Have a great Thursday!
What’s your fitness routine right now?
What’s your favorite Starburst flavor?