I loooooove the holidays (so does Molly), but let’s be real – they can be pretty stressful as well. It’s a season where everything around you screams BE HAPPY, but what if you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed?? For this holiday season, my teammates and I are putting together a Healthy Happy Holiday Challenge to help you take a little to focus on YOU during the holidays and keeping some balance and sanity in your life.
Does that sound like something you’d be open to? Because I’m so ready for it.
It’s easy to get caught up in taking care of everyone else, or pleasing people by going to every holiday party, or eating ALL the food, and then forgetting about yourself. Or, if you’re struggling with any kind of eating issues, the holidays can bring on a whole new set of stressors and problems.
Let’s stick together this season and create a little community of women who are just like you. We get you. We are here for you. This group is your safe space to share, to learn, and to just breathe.
The Inspire Joy Healthy Happy Holidays Challenge starts November 30th (so you can enjoy Thanksgiving to the max!) and will run for 21 days, up until December 20th.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A real food nutrition plan and workout strategy that’s customized to fit YOU.
- 30 days of Shakeology, a whole food superfood supplement that will boost your energy and immune system and help you manage your sugar cravings!
- Seasonal recipes and meal plans: think healthy comfort food, crock pot creations, holiday Shakeology treats, skinny cocktails.
- Membership in our private Facebook community to share your journey with women on a similar path.
- 21 days of online support and daily check-ins in our private FB group.
- Weekly one-on-one email coaching
- Access to our resource vault with recipe e-books, meal planning strategies, and all the information you need to feel successful and prepared.
- Tips for self-love, balancing the holiday parties and get-togethers, sticking to your goals while traveling, reprioritizing your time to get your sweat sesh and sanity saving “me-time” in.
- LIFETIME access to future challenges and my email check-ins. When you make me your coach, I am yours as long as you need me!
Let’s put the focus on the actual reason for the season — instead of freaking out about our workouts, nutrition, and body image.
How much does this cost?
Shakeology packages start at $130 – it’s an investment in yourself.
Why is Shakeology required?
Shakeology is my personal no matter what. I believe in this product 110% because it has transformed my own health from the inside out. I require that my clients drink it everyday while participating in a Challenge because I want to reserve my time, energy, and love for women who are willing to match my own level of commitment to results and wellness! It’s made from whole foods, has no artificial anything, and the superfoods are sustainably sourced from small farms all over the globe.
I drink it every single day and haven’t been sick in almost a year. I think it’s extra important to use Shakeo during the holidays, when our bodies and immune systems are stressed, sugar is everywhere, and we don’t always have control over our nutrition! You’ll be sure your body is getting all the nutrients it needs, no matter what.
If you want to order sample packets before you commit, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll hook you up!
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes! If you decide that Shakeo is not for you, you have 30 days to return your bag for a full refund — even if you drank it all! The experience of the Healthy Happy Holidays is yours forever.
Worst case scenario: You have fun, make new friends, end up in better shape than you were before, and have more confidence and energy. Ummm why not just go for it?
I already have a Beachbody program, can I still join?
Absolutely! I share your obsession with home workouts and I’d love to be your coach And being part of a Challenge will help you stay motivated and makes the process so much more fun! Go ahead and fill out the application and let me know where you’re at!
**To protect the integrity of my business (and honor the hard work of other coaches), I only accept new clients who are not already working with a Beachbody coach.**