Well hey there! Happy Thursday!!! Time for some more Thursday Thoughts and a look into my week:
1. Last night my small group met at Sarah’s apartment and everyone got to enjoy the company of Bennett. I always said I’m not a small dog person, but I love this little guy.
2. I’m glad (and well, not glad!) that so many people resonated with my post on Tuesday. If you ever want to chat, you’re always welcome to message me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. So I’m doing a 3 month strength program on Beachbody On Demand called ChaLEAN Extreme, and I just started the last month. She walks out in this outfit and I died. I had to take a picture and text my coach, Anna, who’s a few weeks ahead of me about this stylish top. 😉
4. Now that I’m thinking about it, that top makes me think of the Disney Channel movie, Zenon! Was anyone else a fan? My friend, Helen, and I loved this movie and the songs!
5. I went on a run Tuesday morning and it was GORGEOUS. The sunrise was just amazing. And then my phone died halfway through. On a new running path I’d invented. So I guesstimated my distance and ended up doing 3.5 miles, but it was so nice! And it forced me into some prayer time for the last mile and a half…
6. Yesterday, while walking after work with my friend Julie, we stopped at the Anti-Cruelty Society to look in the windows. I was immediately drawn to this guy. AHHHHH I want to adopt ALL THE DOGS. Sadly he would not be allowed in my building. I need to move. ASAP.
7. I AM SO EXCITED about this group I have coming up! The holidays can be SO hard when it comes to eating healthy, I know I certainly gain a few lbs by the time January comes, and just feel icky. I decided to jump the gun and set up a group where we can get started NOW to tone up, work on nutrition, and learn some good habits to put into place before the holidays begin. If you want to know more, send me an email at email@example.com!
8. Have a great Thursday!
Are you an animal person? Do you have a rescued pet?
Did you watch Disney Channel Movies growing up?