Posts Tagged ‘Molly’
November 11, 2013 by Katie
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend, I had a pretty low-key one, but here’s my recap:
Friday afternoon I took Miss Molly on a walk, which is always a highlight of my week. Great photo of her excitement in the elevator (okay, actually about to lick her nose…).
She had some serious energy and really enjoyed running around in the park. We played chase Katie and normally she looses interest but on Friday she was all for running!
September 19, 2013 by Katie
Can’t believe it’s already Thursday! Molly and I are, of course, having a blast and I think she really enjoys have a week-long sleepover buddy. I, however, would love if she did not sleep on top of my legs…
Aaaaanyway, on to this week’s Thursday Thoughts!
1. I AM SO EXCITED TO VISIT CHELSEY AND HER TWIN GIRLS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealous? You should be.
2. I got my hair cut! On Thursday I finally went to get my hair cut and got a few inches taken off – love it! More on this to come…
August 29, 2013 by Katie
Hey everyone! I hope you’re all having a great week! Time for another round of thursday thoughts!
1. I woke up this morning and I could barely see the buildings next to me, it was like a giant cloud had just settled down onto Lincoln Park. So weird!
2. Don’t forget that the Pretty Muddy run here in Chicago is in just over a week! If you’ve yet to sign up, check it out here! I will be there, bright and early!
August 8, 2013 by Katie
So my “break” from blogging extended a little further than I’d anticipated, mostly because my “break” wasn’t really a break at all, and I needed some time to relax, which basically just turned into apartment hunting and then starting job hunting. I’m not good at relaxing I guess…
My time off from blogging got me thinking about a few things, including whether or not I’d return at all. I love this community, I love the friendships and connections I’ve made, and I love the opportunities I’ve been given. I was actually surprised, however, that I didn’t miss blogging at all. It was just one more added pressure that I did not need hanging over my head, and with the stress of…
June 27, 2013 by Katie
Hey everyone! I hope you’re all having a great week, mine is flying by! Although I have class Saturday so… haha longer week. Anyway, let’s get on to this week’s Thursday Thoughts, shall we?
1. I ordered some Healthy Bites from Lindsay and was SO excited when I finally got to pick them up yesterday! I took a small bite of each flavor and ended up demolishing a Muddy Buddy Mocha immediately. omgsogood.
June 13, 2013 by Katie
Hey everyone, I hope you’re all having a great week! My week is pretty good seeing as we don’t have class today or tomorrow; lots of time to get some work done! I’m heading out of town next week to be in my friend’s wedding so I want to try and at the very least catch up with work… Hopefully I won’t have to do TOO much while I’m gone. Oh well. Anyway, on to this week’s Thursday Thoughts!
1. I’ve recently become quite a fan of The Bloggess, so I love this graduation gift I got! Can’t wait until I get a chance to start this one.
2. For Molly’s birthday we took her to the dog beach. I have never seen her more excited in her entire life. She was whimpering and leaping…
June 8, 2013 by Katie
My best friend in the whole world (sorry to whoever is insulted by this) is turning TWO years old today!
She was once this tiny and cute:
And now she’s all (well, sorta) grown up!
And for her birthday (yes, I realize I’ve written a whole post about a dog’s birthday) I am going to say all the things I love about Molly. Yesterday I took her to the park and we ran into some other Golden Retriever owners who were letting their dogs play. It was great to see the different ages and see how Molly compared to them all. My second favorite (since Molly was my favorite) was an adorable 6 month old named Katie! Great name…
Anyway, back to Molly.
June 6, 2013 by Katie
Hey everyone! Happy Thursday! I’ve got work to do, so let’s get to it: this week’s Thursday Thoughts!
1. Saturday is Miss Molly’s SECOND BIRTHDAY! She is SO grown up now! She accepts gifts.
2. I “slept in” today until 5:45am because our class is online only. How sad is my life? Haha.
May 9, 2013 by Katie
My brain right now: alskdfjpas8yg98w3rtqwkjfnash;odivaos[hwo3hrkwjdfnas;odvi0wehownfas;divh08y0yas d s[89[83 woiedf 082y3[08ry[23.
1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Why did I take so many classes with finals my last semester of law school? I have friends with NO finals and I have four and paper. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
2. You have probably seen this elsewhere in the blogosphere, but Under Armor ihas a great campaign called What’s Beautiful. Their concept is to redefine the female athlete and want to help you set and achieve a personal goal. Anyone can sign up and join in! We’ve created teams to help encourage one another and although most teams are based on physical goals (such as PRing a 5K), you can also have emotional based goals as well. I’ve created a team based on my post last week about being yourself and loving yourself without caring what other people think of you…
April 28, 2013 by Katie
Hello! I hope you’re all having a great weekend! I’ve got quite an eventful one over here, after Trivia Night with some friends at my school (SO MUCH FUN), we celebrated Lindsay’s birthday as well this weekend and now I’ve got a 5K race out in the suburbs this morning!
First let’s take a look at last week:
Sunday – REST
Monday – Workout A + Cardio intervals
Tuesday – Cardio + Core workout
Wednesday – Workout B + 20 minutes steady state cardio
Thursday – Cardio + Core workout
Friday – Workout C + Cardio intervals REST
Saturday – REST Workout C + Cardio intervals…