1. Thank you for all of your kind comments on yesterday’s post! After spending much of my life worrying too much about what everyone thinks, it’s nice to know I can just be myself and still have so many supporters.
2. Remember how I mentioned MADI Apparel a little while ago? Well if you missed it, it’s a new company that’s based on the TOMS shoes business concept: buy a pair of underwear and one pair is donated to a women’s shelter. Why? Underwear is one of the most need and least donated items of clothing in the U.S.! MADI kicked butt and raised enough money to start their line, but they’ve started a new Indigogo Fundraising Campaign to raise money for their colored underwear line. You can learn more and donate here.
3. If you follow me on instagram you might have already noticed… MOLLY has her own Instagram account! You can follow her here, with the username @SgtFluffyBoots (yes, completely ridiculous).
4. Why did I start a Molly instagram account? Because she’s leaving me… Molly is moving away from Chicago and I thought it would be fun to post one or two pictures a week of her cuteness while she’s gone. I know she has some big fans.
5. Is anyone else a Bachelorette fan? I’ve been watching it every week with my friend Julie, it’s just so addicting! We’re rooting for Marcus, half because he’s adorable and half because Julie went to High School with him!
6. After not really being in the mood to run much, I’ve finally signed up for a race! I’m running the Big 10 10K at the end of July with my cousin, Allie, who is in town this summer! Haha I guess this means I have to start running more than 3-4 miles.
7. Speaking of races, I’m running the Color in Motion 5K with… CHELSEY this weekend!!!! I haven’t seen her since her twins were just a few weeks old, and now they’re over 9 months! I’m so excited to see her Sunday morning!
8. Have a great Thursday!
Do you have any races coming up this summer?
Have you ever had family move away from you? haha, I’m used to being the one moving!