1. Thank you for all your sweet comments on last week’s Thursday Thoughts and my “thought” about having Hashimoto’s and adrenal fatigue. It’s definitely throwing me for a loop because some days I’ll feel great and others I’ll want to crawl under my desk and sleep all day… Haha but who doesn’t want an extra nap?
2. KNOCK ON WOOD. I do not want to jinx it, but can we discuss the weather this winter?? At first I just thought I’d had a more positive outlook on life, but no, no. It’s the weather. We had ONE week of sub zero temps and now we get above freezing every day. I’m almost paranoid – what is winter doing? Is it trying to mess with my mind? Either way, I’ll take it.
3. I’ve been so busy with work, beachbody coaching, my small group, and my etsy shop (custom orders!) that I’ve barely had time for Pinterest!!! What has this world come to??
4. I saw this and immediately took a screen shot. Story of my life. I went out with friends to celebrate one getting a big interview last Saturday, and when they all decided to switch bars at about 10-10:30, I went straight home to bed… (granted, we started celebrating at 3, so I’m not toooo much of an old lady).
5. Is anyone else watching The Bachelor this season? (don’t worry – NO spoilers!). I was going to boycott it since I legitimately almost signed up and thought it would be too painful to watch MY bachelor date other women, but after watching the first three episodes, I realized 1) he wouldn’t have picked me, well, probably and 2) there’s no way I would have walked down a street in LA in a bikini on national television, so good thing I didn’t sign up
6. My friend sent me this picture the other day and I immediately sent it to two more of my friends. How adorable?? I think we all need some shark hats for those rough days.
7. Did I mention that I have become a reading machine? Because I have. With winter weather/people not wanting to walk, my bus commute has taken about 10-15 min extra nowadays – meaning more reading time. I literally get 75-80 minutes of exclusive reading time every day now. Just finished a book my grandfather recommended: Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less by Jeffrey Archer and I really liked it! Good job, Jack.
8. Have a great Thursday!!!
Do you watch any reality TV shows?
How long is your commute and what do you do during it?